♥ 我得好姐妹,我爱你们 ♥

♥ 我得好姐妹,我爱你们 ♥

❤ NO Music NO Life

Monday, May 21, 2012

2d1n - Orientation camp

well

I just want to simply summarize for the 2days 1night orientation camp
in my Uni

This is my first time to attend this kind of camp
I though that it is my first time and also my last , bt unfortunately , it can't be my last time

*rawrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!

we registered ourselves when we just reach college about 9am
all the students were waiting in front of the cafeteria , looked excited and of course some complaining including me
hehee :P
because the weather was toooooooooo hot !!



While all the students and lecturers are waiting for the bus ...


we separated into many many groups , perhaps 8 groups ?
that is
ATTENTIVENESS , RESPONSIBILITY , WISDOM , DILIGENCE , SELF-CONTROL , PATIENCE , and another two groups I forgot the name *omg !

the camp is about personal CHARACTERS
These are what we should learn in order to success in our life time .


we looked like orphan , do we ? LOL
or the ignorant kids who were trying to skip away from house

9.45am we drove off , headed to 牧民中心
we took about half an hour to reach the destination

This is our schedule during the camp
* a bit blurry @@


bla bla bla .....
First day of the camp , we listened to the speech gave by lecturers
then discuss about the presentation (drama) that we gotta present 8pm in the night

our group present : Journey to dream

Everyone have their own dream , but there are a lots of traps that stop us to continue our dream , stop us to fulfill our dream . We must attentiveness , we must determine enough to avoid from temptation !!

Our group get the second runner-up !!

Congratz to our team members :D
This is our prize . lol and also supper at the same time

a tin of biscuits and 20 packs of 3 in 1 milo


After we dismissed ,, we went for accounting briefing and get the assignment that distributed by lecturer in charge ,

I slept at 1 am in the morning , i was like wtf ? im gonna dieeeee !!
damn tired and sleepy , but I could heard that other's roommates still laughing and running here and there , chit chatting around .
Are they ironman ?
zz

A sleepless night for me
T.T

I woke up EARLY IN THE MORNING again , it was 5.30 am
*sh-t !
get ready , prepared for the ZUMBAROBICS !! something like Aerobics
and hell yah I din't bring any sports wear ? long pants ? and whatever ,

I wear short pants with t shirt and slippers hahaaa ``
all the boys were so excited , I can't understand why -,-''
we had our warming up first , then
dance around , moving around , fooling around
Zzz
I was soooooooooooo sleepy ! I couldn't move at all , just simply waved my hand , and they said I looked like jellyfish in the water * zz ???

How much I hope that I can just throw my body on the floor and continue to sleep XD


These are the meal that we took inside the camp
luckily we dont have to cook ourselves , there are one or two ''SISTERS" 修女 cook for us .
blessed :)

The food just .......... no comment :DDDD
I dint have appetite at all

After suffered for 35 hours , finally we can pack our own luggage and go bck home !!
I can't express this kind of happiness XD
buahahahaaa *




I miss my own bed I miss my pillow I miss my family ^^

Once I reached home ,, I immediately felt hungry
then I quickly go and clean up myself , go out for dinner
*yuhooooooo ~!!!

MF cafe
( a new cafe located somewhere near Rejang Medical area )
beside HOO's salon







YES , I know im sooooooooooo 幸福
buahahhaaaaa



No comments:


I Am 寳呗♥OяaИgε . [ ] 凡走过必留痕迹 [ ]

Welcome To___;;

♥Unique-OяαnGє♥


Blog*Spot ___;;

---------------------------------

♥ noʎ oʇ ƃuoןǝq I // ǝɯ oʇ sƃuoןǝq noʎ ♥

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers